Family genetics and aging can cause you to have a double chin that diet and exercise will never get rid of. Fortunately, Kybella can help. Kybella is the first and only FDA approved injectable treatment that eliminates stubborn neck fat by physically destroying fat cells and giving you the sculpted shape you want. Once destroyed, those cells cannot accumulate fat ever again. That Means goodbye to your double chin forever.
Removes stubborn neck fat
Injection process time, 10 to 15 minutes
Pain level varies for each person; mild
Long lasting results
Noticeable changes takes 2 to 4 sessions
+ WHAT IS KYBELLA?...
KYBELLA® has been FDA-approved for shaping the appearance of your chin, giving you the facial figuration you want to achieve. Treatments are customized to meet the unique needs of each patient. KYBELLA® is identical to the naturally occurring deoxycholic acid found in our bodies, which helps absorb fats. In essence, it destroys fat tissues. Once these fat cells have been eliminated, they can no longer support the accumulation of other fat cells.
+ HOW MANY KYBELLA TREATMENTS DO I NEED?...
Kybella typically requires a series of three treatments (each four to six weeks apart) depending on the amount of fat under the chin.
+ HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR KYBELLA TREATMENT ?...
• Schedule your appointment with plenty of time before a major event. The swelling after this procedure may take awhile to subside.
• Inform our team if you have any history with difficulty swallowing, known allergies, take allergy medications or have ever had an anaphylactic reaction.
• Women who are pregnant or nursing should not get this treatment.
• Avoid taking ibuprofen, acetaminophen, etc. in the weeks prior to your procedure. Taking these beforehand can cause significant bruising after the procedure.
• Wash your face and neck area the day of your procedure. This will help to minimize your risk of infection.
+ HOW LONG DOES KYBELLA LAST?...
Once the aesthetic effect is attained, no further treatment is not needed.
+ IS KYBELLA SAFE?...
Yes it is. Deoxycholic acid has been used for years in other parts of the world to destroy fat cells. Kybella was tested in more than 19 clinical studies, during which more than 1550 people worldwide were treated with Kybella. It is FDA approved to be safe and effective in reducing fat in submental area.