purchases and refunds
Purchases and Refunds
1. Through the Site, California Cosmetics offers both individual products for sale and subscription, membership or other periodic fee-based services. For individual products purchased through the Site, a valid credit card will be required to complete the purchase and the amount of the purchase will be charged to the credit card concurrently with the completion of the purchase on the Site. When you purchase an individual product, you will receive a streaming or digital version; no physical copies of products or other materials will be shipped or provided to you.
2. When purchasing subscription, membership or other periodic fee-based services on the Site, a valid credit card will be required for billing purposes. You hereby consent to, acknowledge and allow California Cosmetics to store (or cause a third party to store on behalf of California Cosmetics) such payment information and agree to the following policies and procedures for payment of subscription, membership or other periodic fees related to the Site.
3. Immediately upon signing up for an account or other periodic fee-based services on the Site, the fees associated with the first period or term of your selected account or service (monthly, quarterly, annual, as applicable) will be charged to such credit card. Within ten (10) business days prior to the expiration of the initially selected period or term, and each subsequent such period or term until your account or other periodic service is cancelled in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the fees associated with your selected account or service for the following applicable period or term will be automatically renewed, and an amount for your renewed account or service will be billed and charged to such credit card by California Cosmetics in accordance with the Site’s then-current pricing schedule. If the credit card associated with your account or service should expire, terminate or any payment is otherwise rejected by the issuing company, California Cosmetics may immediately terminate your account or service. It is solely your responsibility to ensure (1) that valid credit card information remains on file for your account or service and the automatic renewal thereof, and (2) that a valid email address remains on file for your account or service for any communications from California Cosmetics related thereto.
4. All payments made to California Cosmetics in connection with any product purchased or account or service, and any renewal thereof, are non-refundable; and California Cosmetics does not offer, and is not required to provide, any refunds or credits for any reason, including, without limitation, satisfaction or your failure to cancel your account or service prior to its automatic renewal. There is no circumstance in which you will be entitled to, or California Cosmetics is required to provide, a refund or credit for any reason, including, without limitation, satisfaction or your failure to cancel your account or service prior to its automatic renewal.
5. All fees charged by California Cosmetics in connection with any product purchased or account or service of the Site are exclusive of any taxes, levies, or duties imposed by any taxing authority, and you shall be, and hereby are, responsible for the payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties arising from your purchase of products or use of the Site.