Are you ready to realize your #GlamGOALS from the comfort of your own home? Whether you’re unsure of just how many units of BOTOX you need or you’re looking to create your own entirely customized treatment plan— we’ve got you covered!
For the safety and convenience of all our California Cosmetics babes, we offer virtual consultations that bring the same incredible CC in-office experience you love at our Newport Beach and Corona locations to your door! Let one of our Orange County beauty experts help you define your new look and say hello to the HOTTEST version of yourself 😉
How do California Cosmetics Virtual Consultation work?
- Use our Virtual Consultation Form to request your California Cosmetics Virtual Consultation.
- Once your form is received, a member of the CC team will contact you to schedule your video conference.
- After your Virtual Appointment is scheduled, you’ll receive an email containing a Zoom link and all the necessary information needed to make sure that we can provide you with our world-class CC service.
- At the end of your appointment, you will be given the option to schedule your service at one of our California Cosmetics Orange County locations.
Ready to get started? Request your private virtual consultation now!
Virtual Consultation FAQs
How do I prepare for my Virtual Consultation?
- Be in a well-lit, private room at the time of your consultation.
- Have a video enabled smart phone, tablet, or computer with Zoom downloaded prior to the call.
- Keep in mind that some services will require you to disrobe or come with a bare face. Make sure to follow the specific instructions given in your pre consultation email.
How long are Virtual Consultations at California Cosmetics?
Just like our Orange County office consultations, time varies. In preparation for your Virtual Consultation, plan to set aside 30 min for your appointment.
Got any more questions for us? Feel free to send us a text reach out to our call center (855) 977-1982.