- Fuller, natural-looking eyebrows without makeup
- Treatment time: 1 hour
- No smearing off or smudging
- Little to no discomfort
- Results last up to a year
What Is Microblading?
- Full, sculpted, symmetrical eyebrows
- Long-lasting results
- Customized for your face
- Save time doing your eyebrows
- Save money on makeup
How Does Microblading Work?
During a microblading appointment, we start by working with you to design your ideal brow shape, fullness, and shade. After applying a topical anesthetic to keep you comfortable, we use a tiny blade to etch small hair-like strokes in your skin. Next up is pigment, which we apply on top so it can penetrate and create the illusion of natural eyebrow hairs. We finish off with a healing ointment to speed your recovery process along.
See our Instagram Highlights for Real Life Examples.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Microblading?
Microblading is a popular choice for anyone who has naturally thin eyebrows, no eyebrows, or who just wants to enjoy the beauty of amazing brows without makeup. If you work out a lot, spend a lot of time outdoors with a fresh face, or want your brows to stay absolutely on fleek without stressing over that step in your makeup routine every day, it might just be perfect for you.
If you’re looking to lift your brows and open up your eye area, you may want to combine microblading with our Cleopatra Brow nonsurgical brow lift look.
What Is Microblading Recovery Like?
You’ll likely have a bit of sensitivity, redness, and swelling for 1 or 2 days following your appointment, especially if you have sensitive skin. Here’s what else you can expect over the next couple of weeks:
- Week 1: You’ll notice some scabbing and flaking that may require a couple of days away from work. Don’t get your brows wet (that includes breaking a sweat during workouts) to prevent the pigment from running or bleeding.
- Week 2: You may have some remaining flaking and scabbing. We know it’s tempting, but don’t pick or scratch at your brows! It’ll cause patchiness and even potential scarring.
- Week 3: As your brows finish healing, the pigment will fade slightly and the strokes will soften to reveal an even more natural-looking final result.
We’ll walk you through the whole process at your appointment and give you plenty of detailed aftercare instructions so you can get the gorgeous results you deserve. Finish your look off with a stunning set of lashes and you’ll be good to go!
How Long Does Microblading Last?
Most people enjoy their results for about a year, but this varies for each person. We see people for touch-ups after anywhere between 9 and 18 months.
"I would most definitely recommend this place to anyone who is interested in Juvederm and Botox treatment. I've tried multiple places in the past and this one is the best one I've came across."
~ Tabitha A.
"After arriving they actually convinced me not to overfill my lips and gave me the advice to first dissolve the filler that had moved around so I can achieve a better look. I really appreciated this, because usually these types of places don't really care to actually give you a consultation on how to better the way you look."
“I cannot say enough about California Cosmetics! I have been to several other injectors in OC and they are hands down THE BEST! I am a perfectionist and they are the only ones who get it right every single time.”